HOTEL TÝNEC, Klusáčkova 2, 257 41 Týnec nad Sázavou
Article 1 – Subject of the General Terms and Conditions
- Kulturní centrum Týnec, příspěvková organizace, (contributory organisation), Klusáčkova 2, 257 41 Týnec nad Sázavou, Id. No. 11865059, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under File No. Pr 1721 operating Hotel Týnec (hereinafter the Hotel) issues these General Terms and Conditions for the provision of services – accommodation, catering and other additional services (hereinafter the services) to other natural persons (hereinafter the Client) which provide for the contractual relationships and define the rights and obligations of the Hotel and the Clients.
- Contractual relationships not provided for in these General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended.
Article 2 – Booking of the Stay
- 1) The Client orders services at the Hotel by telephone, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via a web interface on the Hotel’s website (hereinafter the website) www.hoteltynec.cz.
- Order of services (hereinafter the booking) shall contain the following requisites: name and surname of the Client, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, number of persons to be accommodated, date and duration of stay, category of accommodation, purpose of accommodation, scope of other services ordered (especially catering).
- The Client who orders the services is responsible for the contractual relationship of other co accommodated persons specified in the booking.
- The Client’s booking is a draft accommodation contract and the contract itself is concluded upon confirmation of the booking by the Hotel, by which the contractual relationship between the Client and the Hotel arising from the accommodation contract is established. The Hotel shall send the booking confirmation to the e-mail address specified by the Client immediately after its processing. By virtue of the accommodation contract, the Hotel agrees to provide the Client with accommodation at the Hotel for the agreed period of time and the Client agrees to pay the Hotel for accommodation and related services by the agreed deadline.
- 5) By sending the booking to the Hotel the Client confirms that he/she has become acquainted with these General Terms and Conditions and agrees with them. These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the concluded contract. These General Terms and Conditions are available at the Hotel’s website: hoteltynec.cz.
Article 3 – Rights and Obligations of the Parties
- The Client’s basic rights are the following:
- to be provided with services in the scope and quality according to the booking confirmation;
- to receive information on all the facts that are known to the Hotel and that affect the services ordered.
- The Client’s basic obligations are the following:
- to obtain all the documents necessary for the provision of the service – personal documents as proof of identity, residence visa if necessary in case of foreigners, etc.;
- to obtain the consent of a legal representative in case of the provision of services to a person under 18 years of age unaccompanied by a legal representative;
- to arrive at the place of utilisation of the agreed services as follows:
- if the Client prefers personal contact, he/she shall submit his/her identity card, booking confirmation and a receipt of payment for the services at the reception desk between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on the date of arrival (unless a later due date is agreed in the given case);
- if the Client prefers online contact, he/she shall check-in through an application, where he/she uploads all personal data required for the guest book and makes a payment, after which he/she will receive the access code to the Hotel and to the KeyGuru key box, where he/she collects the room key;
- to comply with the Hotel’s accommodation rules, which form Annex 1 to these General Terms and Conditions;
- to pay for the ordered services in full amount and in due time before their provision (unless a later due date is agreed in the given case);
- f) to act so as to prevent damage to health or property to the detriment of other clients of the Hotel, the Hotel or service providers, and to compensate for any potential damage caused by the Client or persons accommodated at the Hotel based on his/her booking (hereinafter the co-accommodated persons) to the Hotel or other service providers within the utilisation of services.
- The Hotel’s obligations are the following:
- to ensure that the persons specified in the booking are provided with the services specified therein in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions and the generally binding legal regulations;
- to provide the Client with services at the time and in the scope and quality according to the confirmed booking;
- to truthfully and properly inform the Client of all the facts concerning the agreed services that are important for the performance of the contract and that are known to the Hotel;
- when processing personal data of the Client and co-accommodated persons, the Hotel shall ensure that the rights of the Client/co-accommodated persons are not infringed upon, in particular the right to preservation of human dignity, and shall also ensure that their private and personal life is protected against unauthorized interference.
Article 4 – Payment Terms
- The prices of the Hotel’s services are specified on the Hotel’s website (www.hoteltynec.cz) in the menu and relevant price lists and include the services specified therein.
- The Client shall pay 100% advance payment for the services ordered and confirmed by the Hotel, unless the accommodation provider and the Client agree otherwise. The advance payment must be paid not later than 15 days before arrival, unless otherwise specified in the booking confirmation. If it is not possible to pay for the services in advance due to time constraints, it may be agreed that the payment for the services will be made on the spot (by card or in cash). The services must be paid at the Hotel reception prior to the commencement of provision of the first service.
- Method of Payment:
- by wire transfer on the basis of a pro forma invoice issued by the Hotel;
- in cash or by card (MasterCard, VISA, Maestro, VISA Elektron) at the Hotel reception on the day of commencement of the stay;
- via GP WebPay payment gateway on the Hotel’s website.
- If the advance payment for services is not paid within the deadline set out in the booking confirmation, the Hotel may withdraw from the confirmed booking.
- On the last day of stay, the Hotel shall issue to the Client a bill for the services used, in which the Hotel sets-off the advance paid by the Client; the Client is obliged to pay the balance at the Hotel reception in cash not later than on the last day of stay or on the last day of utilisation of the services.
Article 5 – Withdrawal from the Contract
- The Client may cancel the stay at any time, i.e. withdraw from the confirmed booking of the stay. Such withdrawal must be made in writing or by e-mail, where the notice of withdrawal must be demonstrably delivered to the Hotel.
- The Client may cancel a confirmed booking only before the agreed date of commencement of the stay and only upon payment of the cancellation fee in the amount of:
Cancellation terms applicable to cancellation by the guest
- The Hotel agrees not to charge cancellation fees in case of cancellation of a booking more than 30 days before the agreed date of arrival.
- In case of cancellation of a booking 29-15 days before the agreed date of arrival, 30% of the total price of the services according to the confirmed booking will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of a booking 14-3 days before the agreed date of arrival, 60% of the total price of the services according to the confirmed booking will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation of a booking 2 days to 1 day before the agreed date of arrival or on the day of arrival, 100% of the total price of the services will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of reduction of the duration of stay according to the confirmed booking, the same cancellation terms apply as in case of cancellation of the stay.
- The cancellation fee is a contractual penalty. The cancellation fee is calculated from the total price of the services according to the confirmed booking. The cancellation fee represents compensation for damage caused to the accommodation provider.
- In case of cancellation of a booking by the Client where the advance payment has already been made and where under the cancellation terms, the amount of the advance payment paid is higher than the cancellation fee, the Hotel is obliged to refund the amount exceeding the cancellation fee without delay (not later than within 7 days).
- In case of early termination or interruption of the stay without the Hotel’s fault, the Hotel is not obliged to refund the price of the services paid or any proportional part thereof.
- In case of cancellation due to unavoidable events on the part of the Client or a co-accommodated person (death of a person close to the Client/co-accommodated person, hospitalisation of the Client/co-accommodated person or a person close to them, serious illness of the Client/co-accommodated person, natural disaster, the consequences of which directly affect the Client/co-accommodated person or a person close to them), the cancellation fee shall not be charged. The Client is obliged to prove the above facts to the Hotel by means of a written document not later than within 3 days of their occurrence.
- In case of cancellation for other serious reasons, the Hotel and the Client may agree to change the date/scope of the services specified in the confirmed booking.
- If the advance payment from which the cancellation fees are deducted was not paid, the Hotel may issue an invoice for the cancellation fee.
- In case of a cancelled booking, the Hotel will set-off and refund the advance payment to the Client not later than within 21 days, including the settlement of any cancellation fees the Hotel becomes entitled to.
- The Hotel may withdraw from the confirmed booking on the grounds of a serious breach of the Client’s obligations stipulated in these General Terms and Conditions (e.g. failure to pay the price of the services according to the confirmed booking in due time and in the full amount), without any entitlement to any further performance.
- The Hotel guarantees the performance of services according to the confirmed booking if the Client arrives at the Hotel by 4:00 p.m. on the date of commencement of the provision of the services specified in the booking confirmation. In case of anticipated later arrival, the Client is obliged to inform the reception in advance immediately after becoming aware of a circumstance preventing him/her from arriving at the Hotel in time.
Article 6 – Complaints
- If the services provided by the Hotel are of a demonstrably lower scope or quality than agreed in the confirmed booking, the Client may raise a complaint.
- In case of complaints concerning the services, the Client is obliged to report the shortcomings at the Hotel reception without undue delay so that they can be removed immediately on site. If this is not possible, the Hotel shall draw up a written complaint with the Client.
- In case of any consumer dispute between the Hotel and the Client following from an accommodation contract, where the dispute cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Client (consumer) may file an application for out-of-court resolution of the dispute with an entity authorised to deal with out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes, specifically:
Czech Trade Inspection Authority
Central Inspectorate – ADR department
Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Praha 2
- The Client – consumer may also use the online dispute resolution platform established by the European Commission at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Article 7 – Protection of Personal Data and Commercial Communications
- Personal data of the Client/co-accommodated persons, if they are a natural person, are protected in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing, as amended.
- The Client/co-accommodated person acknowledges that the Hotel processes the following personal data of the Client/co-accommodated person: name and surname, academic degree, number and type of identity card, date of birth, nationality, date of beginning and end of stay, purpose of stay, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, amount to be paid (hereinafter jointly as personal data) based on Article 6 (1)(b) and (c) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the purposes of performance of the accommodation contract and for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Hotel, as a personal data controller, is a subject.
- The Client acknowledges that he/she is obliged to provide his/her accurate and true personal data as well as accurate and true personal data of the co-accommodated persons and that he/she is obliged to inform the Hotel without undue delay of any change in his/her personal data/personal data of the co-accommodated persons.
- The Hotel may engage a third party to process the Client’s/co-accommodated person’s personal data as a personal data processor.
- Personal data will be processed for a period of 6 years from the end of the accommodation. Personal data will be processed in electronic form by automated means or in printed form by non-automated means.
- By sending the booking, the Client confirms that the personal data provided are accurate.
- If the Client believes that the Hotel or the Hotel’s processor (Art. 9.5.) processes the Client’s personal data at variance with the protection of the Client’s private and personal life or at variance with the law, especially where the personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing, the Client has rights within the meaning of the GDPR.
- If the Client requests information on processing of the Client’s personal data, the Hotel must provide the information.
Article 8 – Final Provisions
- In case of any variance between the provisions of the accommodation contract and the General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the contract shall prevail.
- The Hotel may amend and supplement these General Terms and Conditions. In case of such a change, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions will be available at the Hotel’s website at www.hoteltynec.cz and will automatically be attached to all new booking confirmations and sent to clients with confirmed bookings for a stay after the new version of the General Terms and Conditions comes into effect. If the Client disagrees with the change to the General Terms and Conditions for the provision of services, the Client may withdraw from the contract immediately (not later than within 5 days of their effective date); otherwise, it is deemed that the Client agrees with the change to the General Terms and Conditions for the provision of services.
- Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions become invalid for any reason, this shall in no way prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions. This does not apply if the mandatory provisions of the Civil Code stipulate otherwise.
- These General Terms and Conditions enter into force and effect on 15 February 2022.
HOTEL TÝNEC, Klusáčkova 2, 257 41 Týnec nad Sázavou
- Every guest staying at Hotel Týnec is required to follow these rules.
- All guests must check in. During the check-in, the guests are asked to provide their personal data for the guest book (present their ID card or a valid passport) or they may register via the hotel’s online application.
- Guests can check in during the opening hours of the Hotel reception – the Tourist Information Centre office in Týnec nad Sázavou, or they may check in online and collect the key from a key box using a code sent by SMS or e-mail.
- The Guests can arrive from 2:00 p.m., the room is booked until 4:00 p.m.
- Guests are required to pay for the accommodation and related services (the contractual price) not later than upon arrival for the entire period of accommodation, unless agreed otherwise. The cancellation policy applies if the guest does not show up.
- On the last day of accommodation, guests are asked to leave their room by 10:00 a.m. and return the key at the reception. Guests will be charged CZK 800 should they lose their key. This amount is payable in cash/by card at the reception desk upon departure. If a guest fails to pay the amount, he/she shall be issued an invoice for the contractual penalty.
- Each guest has the right to use their room, including furnishing, as well as the common premises, for the whole term of their stay. Guests are required to maintain the premises of the Hotel clean and tidy.
- Guests must use the premises assigned to them properly and not damage the Hotel equipment, whether intentionally or by negligence. They are liable for any damage caused to the furnishing and property according to the applicable regulations; the Hotel has the right to claim compensation for any such damage.
- Guests are required to comply with fire, safety, public health and environmental regulations, instructions for the use of electrical appliances, water and electrical equipment. Guests can get acquainted with these regulations in electronic form on the Hotel’s website or in the guidelines placed in the rooms.
- Whenever guests leave their room, they must turn off the lights, check the water taps, close the windows and lock the door to their room.
- Guests are asked to behave decently, maintain order and respect the rights of other guests on the Hotel premises. The time from 10:00 p.m. to 07:00 a.m. is considered a quiet period at the Hotel.
- The accommodation provider will not take the guests’ valuables into custody. Guests are asked to lock their room whenever they leave. The accommodation provider shall provide compensation for the damage caused to a thing which a guest brought to the premises reserved for accommodation or storage of things, or to a thing which was taken there for the guest. This also applies where a thing was taken over for that purpose by the accommodation provider. If the accommodation provider proves that the damage would have been incurred in any case, or that the damage was caused by the guest or a person accompanying the guest on the basis of the guest’s own will, the accommodation provider is released from the duty to provide compensation for damage. The obligation to provide compensation for damage does not apply to vehicles parked in the Hotel’s car park or things left in a vehicle, or to living animals, unless the accommodation provider took them over for safekeeping. The right to compensation for damage may be asserted within fifteen days from the date on which the victim must have become aware of the damage.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Hotel premises.
- Guests may not allow anyone who is not properly checked in and has not paid the price for accommodation to stay overnight. Should a guest not comply with this provision, they will be required to pay a cash penalty of twice the price of accommodation per person and night immediately after the Hotel learns of the fact.
- Pets are allowed on the Hotel premises only upon prior arrangement with the Hotel.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed on the premises.
- Violation of these accommodation rules may result in immediate termination of the accommodation contract by the Hotel without a refund of the accommodation price.
We wish you a pleasant stay.
In Týnec nad Sázavou, on 1 January 2022
Václav Pošmurný, Kulturní centrum Týnec